Terms & Conditions
No people under the age of 21 may stay unaccompanied unless with a responsible person over the age of 21.
Deposits and Payments
Reservations are only confirmed on receipt of a valid credit card or online booking form. This can be done via Credit Card online. All bookings must be paid for in full at time of arrival. GST #109-250-236. All rates are GST (15%) inclusive and are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$). We accept Visa, Master Card and New Zealand cash.
10am till 9pm (winter months) 10am till 10pm (summer months). Please try to complete all transactions during these hours. For amendments please contact Otematata Eatery, Bar & Lodging via email or phone to change your booking details.
Child ages are 2 to 14 years inclusive.
Must report to reception on arrival. Day visitors are the ultimate responsibility of the registered guest and must leave quietly before 9pm. If a guest who is not registered to stay with us if found in our rooms after 9pm, we reserve the right to charge $150 to the staying guests account.
Check-in time is from 2pm on the day of arrival. Check-out time is 10am on the day of departure. We have a self check-out process so please just leave the keys in the rooms on departure.
Please advise reception if you will be arriving later than 10pm, so that arrangements may be able be made for a late checkin. This is not always available.
A valid credit card in the name of the guest must be presented on check-in. Any damage caused during the stay may be charged against that card.
Breakage or Damage
Please report any damage or breakages so that we can repair and/or replace.
No pets are allowed in our rooms - a $150 surcharge will be applied if evidence of an animal is found in the units.
The restaurant is open from 12noon - 4pm for lunch & 5pm - 9m during peak season and weekends.
12noon - 2pm and 5pm - 8pm off peak weekdays.
I, the guest agree:
• To conform to local bylaws & regulations & understand that any breach of the rules by ourselves or our guests will result in your booking being cancelled without any refund of fees paid.
• That any additions to the numbers in our party must be notified to and consent given by Otematata Eatery, Bar & Lodging before arrival.
• Only one vehicle is allowed to park on site unless otherwise organised.
• That no animals are allowed in the hotel.
We reserve the right to refuse a reservation at any time from any person if we reasonably believe the person:
• is not the person named on the reservation
• is not the person named on the credit card or not be authorised to use the card
• is not able to pay for any additional charges
• may cause damage to the property of the Park or other guests
• may exhibit socially unacceptable behaviour
• is younger than 21 years and not accompanied by a responsible person over that age
• is concealing a dog or other unauthorised animal
To ensure that all guests have a pleasant stay we expect common sense and consideration to be shown at all times. This includes reasonable behaviour and dress at all times.
All bookings are accepted at the discretion of the owners.
This statement applies to all individuals providing personal information to Otematata Eatery, Bar & Lodging through this website. When collecting personal information Otematata Eatery, Bar & Lodging complies with the Privacy Act 1993. The Otematata Eatery, Bar & Lodging will only collect and use personal information in connection with processing your request and for contacting you regarding our services to you. All personal information remains with Otematata Eatery, Bar & Lodging and will not be sold, traded or shared with anyone. If you have any questions regarding any of this information please contact us.
Local Activities & Attractions
For local attractions information - ask us first, our knowledge is extensive.
Public telephone is nearby.
Washing machines & dryers are located in our facility blocks.
Either approach staff at the bar or call 027 5255505 to contact the owners in case of emergency or disturbance.